America’s wealthiest 5% already contributes nearly 3X the amount paid in taxes by the remaining 95%. Would increasing their taxes solve the national debt problem? Professor Davies argues no - at least to any reasonable degree. In order to fully close the deficit, America’s rich would have to be taxed 88%. WATCH our NEW video for his explanation as to why this still would not work, and REBLOG if you agree with his solution!